Plumbers L.U. 130 Chicago
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Plumbers L.U. 130 Chicago

A place for local 130 plumbers to gather and discuss issues related to plumbers local 130 and the plumbing industry in chicago.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

stand up for your rights to work in your own territory

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cpw

stand up for your rights to work in your own territory Empty
PostSubject: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 5:01 pm

Who will finally stand up and tell our union leaders that enough is enough our members come first. We all know there a large number of other locals in our area why we have lots of guys out. The BA's know this but they just dont care because it's not them sitting at home trying to figure out how to pay the bills.I challenge every 130 member to quit being scared and do the right thing and if there any non 130 workers on your jobs on our territory to post them on this website.And I will promise to make sure this names make it to our BA's .And we will make them respond to this our replace them if they can't lookout for the people who are paying there wages.So to all you 130 members i challenge to step up and do the right thing our it might be you next a 501,422,93, or 210 guy's taking your job!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jp130

PostSubject: Re: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:37 pm

I'm Glad their is finally a place to voice my opinion.

In my opinion, making the B.A's aware of 501 and 93 and other outside local plumbers working in our jurisdiction:

It would be nice to get them to show up when you have an issue on job! I feel they don't care enough about our jurisdiction issues to get off their lazy ass's to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:30 pm

i agree, but we definately need to get more people on here.
Back to top Go down
https://plumberslu130.board-directory.net
P74S

PostSubject: Re: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 10:32 pm

I am happy to be a part of something that is great! Thanks for this opportunity to share info, and protect our jobs! We are Union Men and Women, so let's start acting like it! I am currently in limbo w/ my job as I am injured. I know when I return to work, my job will surely be gone. This is my first post, and hopefully not my last. We are in for some tough times, so we must endure for our families and ourselves. We had it good for a while and those times will return. I am also considering another career for the time being, so I am searching for other jobs. I like to make money, and have done so since I was 14. Everyone keep your chins up and do whatever it takes to support yourselves (legally)! Later, A concerned UNION PLUMBER.
Back to top Go down
cpw

PostSubject: Re: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 5:44 am

I was wondering if anyone heard that we are going to be taking 422 over this spring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: stand up for your rights to work in your own territory   stand up for your rights to work in your own territory Empty

Back to top Go down

stand up for your rights to work in your own territory
Page 1 of 1